Malta Residency Bond Scheme
Malta offers permanent resident status to investors to invest in Government residency bond scheme for five years. The entire investment is refunded to investors after five years . All family members qualify for permanent residence status in Malta
- Guaranteed safe investment by Government
- Free movement in schengen area
- No requirement to live in Malta
- Family members qualify for permanent residency including parents
- Fast processing within 3 months
Malta issues schengen residence permit can travel freely within 26 EU schengen states including Switzerland.
The Malta’s RBI Bond Program, provides international investors with permanent residency rights. These rights will apply only for non-EU / EEA / Swiss Nationals. The scheme provides an opportunity for potential beneficiaries and dependents to reside, settle or stay indefinitely in Malta according to Legal Notice 288 of 2015.
- Purchase Government Bond or Stock worth €250,000 that is to be retained for a period of five years;
- Pay an administration fee of €30,000;
- Pay €5,000 for parents-in-law and grandparents;
- Provide a Health Insurance to cover the entire family/dependents;
- Residence address: Rent a property for a minimum of €10,000 for a period of five years or purchase a property for a minimum of €270,000.
Malta’s Residency Bond Program continues to gain increased momentum and international reputation. The team at MRVA is responsible for managing as well as for promoting the Programme. All applications are rigorously scrutinised through a four tier due diligence process. The scheme is to attract Quality people through RBI. Located at the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, the islands of Malta or Gozo are a great place for a second permanent residency.