Latvia offers permanent residency against purchase of EUR 250,000 investment in Government bonds. Foreign investors along with their family get permanent residence permit for 5 years.
Clean Criminal record from the country of residency, clear funds in a private account and over 18 years of age are the main requirements to qualify for the Latvian residency program.
European Residency including work permit, commercial activities, and free travel in the Schengen Zone in just 2 to 4 months depending on Nationality
- 250,000 EUR interest free Government Bonds
- 38,000 EUR State fee
- 30,000 EUR Security checks, legal fees, processing fee
- 2-4 Month processing time depending on Nationality
- Extendable after 5 years**
- Instant 5 years Residency
- Biometric ID cards issued for 5 years. No need to renew!
- No minimum stay required
- Visa free travel in the EU Schengen Zone
Permits are extendable for the next 5 years term if needed.
Additional State fees** will apply.
Relatives can be invited up to second degree relations.
Family* is Spouse and Children up to 18 years of age are included and even longer if they are not marred and still depending on the parents. There are only a few requirements the investor must fulfill.
Apply now for a free consultation.