Saint Lucia has been the most popular citizenship by investment program in the World. This small caribbean country offers passport within 3 months for single investors and families
The Saint Lucia passport that allows visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to more than 146 countries. These countries include EU schengen states, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
- No personal visit required
- Average CIP Processing time only 56 days
- No business experience, language tests or military service required
- Acceptance of dual citizenship
- No inheritance, estate, or gift taxes
- Family, siblings and new born children can become citizens
The following investment options qualify for citizenship in Saint Lucia.
- National Economic Fund Investment: US$100,000 one time donation
- COVID-19 Bond Relief: Refundable US$250,000 (limited time offer until Dec 31)
- Government Bond Investment: Refundable US$500,000
- Real Estate Investment: US$300,000
- Enterprise Investment: US$3,500,000
The Risk free Government bond option is the best option since the entire investment is refunded by government after 5 years. The donation option is the cheapest option for many applicants who wish to make a $100,000 one time donation for passport.
- Due diligence fee: US$ 7500 (one person)
- Govt application fee: US$ 2000
- Lawyer fee: US$ 10,000
Note: for Covid Bonds a non refundable one time Govt processing fee US $30,000 is payable by the applicant.
- Donation: The total costs for one applicant under donation – USD 119,500 (additional costs apply for family and children)
- Covid Bonds : The total costs for one applicant for bonds – USD 297,500 (additional costs for family). After 5 years the USD 250,000 is fully refundable guaranteed by government making the true cost of citizenship is only US$47,500. The Citizenship is permanent after the investment has been withdrawn.
There are no other hidden or running costs.
How to Apply?
You pay 10% of the total to start the application filing through the local lawyer. The rest you only pay after the application is approved by government. You dont have to pay if you are rejected.
Be ready with police certificate, FBI clearance, health certificate clearance to start the initial filing. Your original birth certificate is required for the issue of Saint Lucia passport.
Processing times averages 60-90 days to issue certificate of citizenship. After this two weeks to issue the passport.
St lucia passport issued for 5 years and after expiry can be easily renewed at consulates abroad.
Please contact us for more information.